By Jack R. Plimmer
This Encyclopedia offers assurance of a variety of issues contributed by means of specialists around the globe. The paintings emphasizes the chemical compounds utilized in agriculture for administration of pests, their improvement, use, metabolism, toxicology and mode of motion. those chemical compounds comprise insecticides, akin to the herbicides (weed killers), pesticides and fungicides. purposes of biotechnology are integrated as are discussions of ordinary items and development regulators. Fertilizers and soil fertility are lined at size in addition to the patience of pesticide residues, their degradation, environmental delivery and implications in their residues within the environmental. Toxicological and regulatory implications are integrated all through.
- Comprehensive diversity of issues incorporated - emphasizing chemical compounds utilized in pest administration and soil fertility.
- Cover the chemistry, homes, toxicology, biotechnology, regulatory and environmental elements of agrochemicals.
- Expert members from round the world.
- Provides an creation to the sphere of agrochemicals.
- Environmental and toxicological elements are included.
This paintings is a unmarried resource reference containing authoritative articles, definitions, literature citations and recommendations for extra reading.
Available as a 3-volume print set or a handy on-line version. For info in regards to the on-line variation please stopover at Wiley InterScience at www.mrw.interscience.wiley.com/eoa